Thursday 12 March 2015

Hybrid || The Lookbook

H Y B R I D
The new prints for Spring/Summer have arrived! And although they are given a seasonal title I'm aware that my products are becoming quite trans-seasonal as they are sold to countries all over the world where the weather is doing something quite opposite to whatever it's doing here in the uk!
The new collection brings serene oceanic waves, true to their colour (serenity) or given a tonal twist (olympia). The collection also see's in our first ever take on a leopard print (iris), albeit a loose and colourful interpretation which is one for the fashion statement makers.
The prints that make up this range are an eclectic mix of  designs that I've been working with over the past three years in total. Print designs which I've loved so much, created on the spur of the moment but then didn't particularly fit into current collections are given their very own spotlight.
 I'm excited to finally present them to you :-)









No comments:

Post a Comment