Saturday 23 July 2016

Studio || Design space

If you follow me on instagram & snapchat you'll know that my inspiration boards and design space have started changing already as I'm designing for a new season right now. But here are a few pics of my calm little work space whilst it was actually looking quite tidy!
I love accessorising with pieces from Bloomingville interiors, these matching white pots look great on my desk, it's a design obligation to have a cactus placed in your work zone! 

My inspiration grid is looking quite bare in these images and a far cry from the madness it's displaying currently as I work on SS17. I'll document this on the blog soon.

During the inspiration gathering phase of a collection I love to scoop up new magazines, I always try to pic one I've never had before. The latest one I discovered whilst shopping in my all time fave bookstore Magma (in Manchesters Northern Quarter) is Dry magazine. The layout and style is really inspirational and the editorials are 'other wordly' . . . . is that a real phrase?! 

I'll be doing a write up on it soon, and nattering about it on snapchat :-) 






No comments:

Post a Comment