Monday 11 July 2016

Designers Directory || Tenby - Wales

Whilst my sister was over from Australia we all went on an a mini adventure to Wales. 
 In 2 cars we stuffed in the family, the luggage, food, buckets & spades, enough toy cars to fill Toys r Us' for my nephew Jacob (seen below with a kite on the beach), the buggies and bottles for my 9 month old nephew Toby and god knows what else?! It's safe to say the cars were absolutely STUFFED FULL!

We stayed in a gorgeous little independently ran B&B near my grandmas house in Milford Haven but the most memorable day was spent visiting the scenic seaside town Tenby. It's packed full of inspirational colours, architecture & photographic views. 
More importantly, nearly every other cafe sells ice cream cones :-)







My nephews on the beach, I call them my fluffy chickens :-) Such a heart melting pic!





No comments:

Post a Comment