Thursday 5 May 2016

Life's a beach || Abersoch

Beach, sea & sand :-)
There is no better recipe.

If you follow me on snapchat and instagram you will have seen that I've been spending loads of time in Abersoch recently and of course I couldn't resist taking several hundred photographs of the beautiful surroundings. 

All the clutch bags at www.riannaphillips.com are crafted from a waterproof cotton nylon which makes them the perfect beach companion. Since I set my little brand up the majority of customers who shop at the e-boutique are Australian, so it seemed completely essentials to make sure my accessories are ready to hit the beach! Being waterproof however also means that they are very British-proof too, it rains like 99% of the time here!




Kuta palm leaf & Belgravia xl portfolio
Both £42

£42









No comments:

Post a Comment