Wednesday 18 February 2015

Studio || Design space

The current work load requires that the desk be filled with as much vibrancy and colour as possible! Not only are these flowers left over props from a photo-shoot that's just wrapped, they are a constant reminder that spring is around the corner . . . . as is the launch of our next collection 'Hybrid'. 
My favorite shops are suddenly filled with sandals and flip flops, Vogue and Elle are showcasing summer dresses, the local florist has a gorgeous selection of bulbs . . . . . and here in Cheshire . . . . . . it's absolutely freezing!
The length of my Michael Van Der Ham skirt is looking a little skimpy for next week's London Fashion Week adventure and the sleeveless Topshop jacket may also not have been the best idea!

 Moving on . . .
I love looking through peoples work surroundings on pinterest (check our 'masters at work' board), so here is how things are looking currently on my desk. A little pile of sample mini pouch bags seen to the left have just been added to our Etsy store, shop them here and here for a fantastic price of £10 each. I've been working on a new homepage look for a few weeks now, the laptop screen pictured below gives a sneak preview of what to expect. My trusty Sophie Conran cup see's me through copious amounts of tea (teapigs apple & cinnamon being the flavour of the month) and the current obsession of glass jam jars & mixed metals is slowly engulfing all available space! I blame Bloomingville interiors!



No comments:

Post a Comment