Saturday 17 April 2021

The New Studio || Expanding the #girlboss business

It's been the craziest, busiest few months ever! Moved into a new studio and had a baby, but life is returning to normal. I've spent the past few weeks getting to know my gorgeous new little human (Arthur, aka Munchkin) while also designing a new range of accessories. 
In any spare time I've been pottering around my new work area setting everything up and then also grabbing some much needed sleep!

So here I am, as proud as punch in front of the studio shutters. 
I'd very much out grown the previous room and now I am thrilled to have sassy space for a sofa and soft furnishings! It's a really chilled out studio/living room environment. 

I just need a few shelves to line up phone case orders and a few minimal black frames for artwork, once I've done that I'll no doubt find something else that needs doing!









The new collection!







No comments:

Post a Comment