Friday 27 March 2020

Lock Down Spring Decor || From my home to yours

Embracing the season and a new way of living. 

I doubt we'll ever be forced to spend weeks on end in our homes again in this lifetime so it's time to make the absolute most of this new slow living style.

Fill your days with the simplicity of reading, spring cleaning, watching a box set (or 10) and spending precious time with your loved ones if you're lucky enough to be isolated with them. 

I am fortunate enough to work in a self isolated studio and although the world is upside down, my online store continues as normal. Each parcel packaged to bring a little sunshine to the recipients day. 

Birthdays, anniversaries, easter and special celebrations have not been cancelled; the amount of heart warming gift notes that are being added to orders and sent direct to the receiver is inspiring in these uncertain times.

From my home to yours, stay safe and stay home











No comments:

Post a Comment