Monday 25 July 2022

Autumn décor - blue and white chinoiserie chic pumpkins

It's the height of summer so naturally I'm focusing all my attention on the next pending season . . . AUTUMN! The best season of them all! I don't know why but my creative brain feels so much more inspired in the build up and during this season. It's an exciting time for the change of tone in fashion and home décor. It's a bit like the excitement of the September issue being released!
If you follow me on insta, you'd have seen my trip to Homesense a few weeks ago as their Fall décor was already in stock and selling fast!
There's no better time like the present to start planning my autumn home décor, I usually have a centrepiece and this year, this is what I'm thinking . . . 

Follow my blue & white chinoiserie chic Pinterest board here















 

No comments:

Post a Comment