Thursday 31 May 2018

Print design process || Behind the scenes in the Maldives

A theme that continues to occur time after time within my design method = Travel translates into print. 
It's how I love to work. People say, you can go on holiday to take time away from your business and relax . . . I took around 3000 photos of print design & inspiration images!
So here are a few images that explain the process. 
The shores of our beautiful Maldives island were scattered with coral and shells.
After taking a huge amount of photos, the shells and coral were placed back into the sea. 
I took pics of the 2 different groups and then also mixed together.
When nature supplies you with a colour pallet, it only makes the process a more exciting one :-)







1 comment:

  1. I came to your site and have analyzed your post. There are excellent details you posted here. I enjoyed reading your blog, and it is both instructional and enjoyable.
    web designers sydney

    ReplyDelete