Tuesday 27 February 2018

Rianna X Style Diary - Retail therapy at The Outnet

If you didn't know, I'm huge Alexander Wang fan. I have a pinterest board gathering all imagery related to the designer's off-duty model style clothing and accessories. My studio walls were dedicated to him during university and the moment his SS10 collection (the one that really roped me into the Wang world!) landed at The Outnet . . . I was hooked. I had nearly half the collection at a fraction of the cost. That was 8 years ago and my shopping habits have not altered!

So that's the beginning of my love affair with The Outnet. Owned by Net-A-Porter, it's my go to destination for luxe designer pieces that I've originally spotted on the catwalk. 


Everyone huddle round whilst I unwrap the beige pebbled leather goodness! 

Shop all things Alexander Wang at The Outnet here







No comments:

Post a Comment