Tuesday 17 October 2017

Home decor || Autumn Style

Pinterest has taken over my life, I've had it for years but whilst wedding planning started last year I have become completely hooked (we all have a secret wedding planning board right?!).
My . . .  now husband (arghhh!) was quite surprised after we got engaged that the wedding planning & decor decisions seemed to all be done within a few hours . . . . I wonder why that was?!

You take one look at Pumpkin Decor and your pinterest feed is a never ending inspiration board of all things autumnal, which I absolutely love to be honest!. Inspired by the many pins now stored on my 'Home Decor' board, I created a pumpkin table centre piece which spends not much time on the table and is moved every 5 minutes because I can't decide where it lives!

A trip to Krispy Kreme for their new Halloween inspired doughnuts, a cosy new knit blanket from H&M home and a few snuggley cushions later, it's the perfect autumn night in.

Marble alphabet cushion cover here:

Tropical palm leaf cushion cover here:










No comments:

Post a Comment