Friday 7 April 2017

Shop the edit || Blush pink & Powder blue


B L U S H    P I N K 
The 'IT' colour of the year and I am absolutely obsessed. Pink has never been a colour I thought i'd have in my home but it has slowly crept in. Inspiration has been taken from old Hollywood decor to influence the crushed velvet AW17 capsule collection and I have of course had a full set made for my own use. Here is a round up of all my current pink obsessions, some I have bought, others yet to buy and a few I can only dream of . . . . that sofa (number 12)!













_______________________________________________________


P O W D E R    B L U E
Summer is on it's way and I intend to spend time sat by a very blue ocean. Inspired by my favourite tone powder blue and all shades in the spectrum from there until we reach deep blue . . . let's get ready for summer! I keep seeing these sailor savvy knot loafers everywhere, it wasn't until I spotted these beauties at net-a-porter that I realised uber cool brand NO.21 is responsible for the laid back look. I also have a few of those new and luxurious looking Pandora stacking bangles on my hit list. When you see them in the flesh they have a minimal but high shine effect. The perfect finishing touch to an outfit for those lazy summer evenings spent with friends in a bar with a long cocktail :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment