Saturday 31 October 2015

Winter Lookbook || Behind the scenes

A few weeks ago the team and I headed to the streets of the Northern Quarter. I studied in Manchester, it's my cocktail stomping grounds, i've worked their for years and how I've gone all this time without having a loobook photographed there I'll never know. Here are a few behind the scenes pics of everyone in action. Me and photographer Robert Kicka were showing the models how it's done!

Let's crunch some numbers, it took:
1 make up artist
1 photographer + 1 glamorous assistant (that's you paul!)
7 starbucks to go
9 clutch bags
6 pom poms
1 parking ticket
2 models 
1 art direction intern 

. . . . . & a partridge in a pear tree! 

View the full look book here
www.riannaphillips.com/page/winterlookbook











No comments:

Post a Comment